Thank you, Sanjita!! She nominated me for the Real Neat Blogger Award.
Make sure you go read her post! Her answer to #4 is so wonderful!! And very personal to me!
Rules, Rules, go away!! Don’t come again another day! But, they’re a necessary evil, I guess. sigh
Here are the rules for the “Real Neat Blog Award”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Sanjita’s Questions for her Nominees
1. What social stigma does society need to get over?
My answer is the same subject as hers. Mental Illness is not a communicable disease!! You won’t catch it by talking to us!! People with mental illnesses, or any other disability, are just regular people too. We just have extra things to deal with. People being hateful to us, or shunning us, should not be one of them.
2. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
My XH saying, “I’m working on it.”
3. What would be your life’s theme song?
I gotta be me!
4. Which T.V show are you currently obsessed with?
That would be none, since I don’t watch TV. I only watch kid’s movies by default, cuz I’m in the room!
5. What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
Men Doctors who say “Childbirth doesn’t hurt. You just feel a lot of pressure.” I have a lot of pressure I’d like to share with you, Doc.!
6. If you could be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
Ummm, all of them?? Being convicted as a real Christian, is the only crime I ever want to be convicted of.
7. If you had to get a pet other than a dog or a cat, which animal would it be?
I have one already, my computer!! It acts funny sometimes, rolls over and plays dead, eats electricity, and irritates me no end when it takes a poop.
(There’s purple unicorn poop emojis now??? )
(rubbing my hands together in glee, anticipating the fun I could have here…..) PSA: Don’t pay any attention to the numbers. They are cray-cray. And you know how much I hate math, anyway.
- Let’s talk about me. What post of mine do you like best??
- Which blog of mine did you like best? Purpleslobinrecovery.com (this one) or Purpleslobinrecovery.wordpress.com (my old one)
- Which snack of mine do you like best? Brownies,
ice cream bars,
candy, or cake?
- #4 really- How gross is it when I talk about roaches?
- #5 really- How gross is it when I talk about toilets?
- #6– What would you like me to write about more?
- #7- How long do you think it will be before I break down, and buy some Peach Fanta, and/or brownies??
(It’s my post, and I can self promote if I want to.)
Now, the really, really hard part! Who do I pick???
Jen of The Hidden Hoarder
Barb and John of Decluttering the Stuff
Crystal of DeSlobStudent
Anne of Minimalist Sometimes
Are ya starting to sense a theme here??
Enough already!! Shut up, and let the people answer your questions!