Today’s gonna be a different kind of dishes post. Yeah? Yeah.
Today I’m not gonna be my usual whiny, bratty, doan wanna do the dishes, self. Really?? This I gotta see!!
Yes, really. Today I am going to be grateful for dirty dishes. Say WHAAAA???? Are ya sick? Got a fever?? I’m starting to worry about you! Maybe you better go lie down, till this fit goes away.
No, seriously. I’m grateful for this pile of dirty dishes.
- That’s all there are! (Thank you purging!! Even tho I spy 2 things that somehow I missed during the great Love House purge.)
- It means we have food to eat.
- These mean I had the privilege of having my sweet babies for the weekend.
- I have actual dishes to eat out of.
- No more roaches crawling all over them, even tho they were left out dirty all night!!
- I know I have soap, and running water to wash them.
- They were only left overnight, not for a week!! No stink, in the sink!
- I have a home, where I can store dishes, and food.
Today I am so very, very grateful to God, for those dirty dishes.
A Thankfulness Theme post. Brought to you by a change in perspective.